1) One day, man could enjoy some degree of just freedom, on occasions, often, frequently, sometimes by evasion, sometimes by escaping, sometimes by direct crash. Today the chains of slavery are sanctioned and firmly sealed on papers called “Fiat Money” the entire of your life is revolving around. The Fiat Money meant “Money by coercive command”, barter of freedom by serfdom. The Fiat money never meant “money by justice and balance”. No chance to steal a moment of justice or freedom any longer. The Fiat Money is the produce of the slave due to his masters, direct without delusion; all illusions today had been cleared. Story of mankind in history is continuous sad story, the ones that seemed like short periods of freedom and justice mostly are the sadist of them all. Perhaps the little simple man hadn’t gold in his hand, but they high estimated things though simple yet all Gold can’t buy, all Gold can’t equal, human dignity, just freedom, love, sincerity, honesty, sense of fairness, compassion and sympathy, they had sense of life no education can teach; only God creates. If you lost that sense of life on your developing then blood is no different to rotten water full of biological decayed cells. Be what your individual self gained to be, one day, you had been a life that God created to being; your responsibility is to be.
2) Today as we speak, some day through August 2011, we have a distinctive era of history in many ways. We are already in an international economic crisis and paralysis, though it is extremely painful and deadly for some yet it is not the most dangerous edge on scale of human society in whole. On their way as plotted for centuries to enslaving the mankind on earth for last, one stake one bet, their dream is your ghost nightmare ramping in the darkest dark of your unconsciousness, in the evilest of your own blinding lust and greed, their evil dream has been dashed on the hard rock of global Awaking awareness of human society and hunger for justice and for broken bondage. It turned from pacified slavery to aggressive war for physically destroying mankind. The collapse of all economical and financial systems, they are betting on most savage selfish side of lowest level of the very individual survival trait and brothers in one family will turn against each other, the destruction of randomness. I never surrender except to my God in life and in grave, personally I am betting on the “intrinsic value” of the “universal human soul”. The “mysterious secrets” of that intelligent energy called soul created by God still to unfold very little of its best in worst times?
3) So let me put it forward as it is, I make you offer, banner, solution, you take it ultimately, you may survive decently and return the fire ball on the evil mass-murderous them, you reject it you are their valueless rejected helpless carnage. Fight for it; fight on side of your kindest survival for best of your own human dignity, there is no other option, that is. Wasting the time is not any least good factor on your side; every moment passed now is closing on you from every direction, at some point of time it is finished and is useless if you didn’t start it now.
4) The solution is to resist, to annul and to balance their unjust destructive printing money; prevent as most as we can the injustice of inflation and deflation, both. Hence we reach a just market evaluation and stability out of the governmental control. The control should return to the right owner, the plain society, not the narrow ruling enslavement class. Don’t depend on the government to reach any right decision to the benefit of the people; most governments in the world are the main fatal enemy to mankind, I believe we had and have seen much beyond enough. We are saturated of unchecked lethal injustice on brink of global massacre.
5) It is about establishing a standard physical financial unit, based on agreed variant commodity index of prices. We don’t need to issue any monetary paper for it. We don’t need to challenge any law to establish it. We don’t need any legal permission to use of any sort from anyone whoever. All we need is to demand our face to face partners that our wages, salaries, expenditures, trade dealings, local and international, to be estimated based on that “standard physical financial unit”; that is all, and when liquidated it will be liquidated conventionally by any sort of official governmental currency according to the daily market prices. You accept the net of your income generally if lowered or raised in terms of the fake numbers on the face of the Fiat money papers; practically the real physical value of your income will not be affected either way, neither inflation nor deflation will affect your income and your life in general except so little, it depends on how far we could force applying this financial principal in the market. Practically no currency collapse to complete zero unless the country is occupied by foreign forces that canceled its currency by force, so by applying this standard financial principal it will save your life as long as your government still there is boondoggling about something as ever they do, no matter how much currency they print and no matter how it is cheapened in value, you will not be effected. That principal will reduce the bankers’ ability to thieve us using the Fiat Money tool, and lead to market stability on side of the middle class. Kill the parasites of the politicians and the ultra-rich from the theft money. Pushing this principal will shield safely the Middle class in case of global financial collapse and expose the criminals to the damage of their hand.
6-a) Suppose I’ll work for you for a month in your office. I’ll not ask for a hundred pounds as wage for example, I’ll ask for fifty standard units in the work contract. By the end of the month, we both accept to calculate the value of the standard unit in market values in terms of the governmental currency, like pounds if it is or Rial or Yen, you pay my wage in conventional currency after transformation of values, it could be 120 pounds, I accept, it could be 50 pounds, I accept. There is no standard unit currency printed on paper handled between hands, it is like they used to say, “let us draw the carpet from under their feet”. If inflation happened, it will translate into much conventional money that exactly compensates the damage of the inflation on the employee, if deflation happened it will translate into little conventional money that exactly compensates the damage of the deflation on the employer, neither oppresses the other, this is justice between the employer and the employee, and it reflects into market stability.
6-b) I go to some restaurant or coffee shop, I expect the price list in standard units and the check is in standard units too, at the casher I see a clear board stated the known daily price of the standard units in common used conventional currencies in that geographic area, I and the casher calculate the conversion, I pay, every one is happy except the government, I guess so!
6-c) If I have some factory that produce some end product, finished or semi-finished or other, why not I attach the price to that product in financial standard unit, and pay the wages of my workers in same way, and purchase the production feeding materials and spare parts in the standard units, everything will be just and stable, neither I am oppressed nor my workers; nor my customers; will everyone pay his bills as expected and promised without cheating regardless of the mess in the market inflicted by the government and the bankers.
7) It is ultimately advisable if you could to manage some banks that can manage personal accounts that permit you store an economical value in terms of this standard financial unit; and permits you issue explicit check promise in terms of this standard unit. Yet this specific sort of bank receives from you or others, and you or others draw from it, only in cash terms of the conventional official currency like dollars, yen or sterling etc after calculation and conversion based on daily market prices. These Banks very only stores very specifically in physical/real-state commodity indices, absolutely nothing else. These banks should not give you interest rates on you accounts; they will cut some reasonable rate to cover the cost of the service. You want to invest, invest in something else away this specific sort of accounts, don’t spoil or corrupt it, or deviate it from its purpose, it is completely not recommended under any circumstances or conditions.
8) Perhaps some just honored government that doesn’t will to thieve its citizens, may apply this principle in all sectors of the government and enforce it, locally and in its international economic operations and affairs. The governmental role then, will be only replacing the depleted currency papers, and the only chance for the just government to issue more addition of liquid cash quantization only when the market reflects deflation, even in this case, the only class that pays that additional cash quantization is the poor class first then the middle class second, hence it is an obligation in case you needed to issue more quantization is to give it free to the poor class in cash like Medicaid and social insurance for the paupers. This is not the ideal method I aim at, but closing step forwarded, not bad. Perhaps there is a government still rational to behave that way temporarily, may be one day we reach the best possible way I aim. Isn’t this sort of governmental behavior close to the direct democracy reflected in market behaviors, if it is followed? Who knows, perhaps all return to mental sanity, and it becomes the international reserve currency? Who knows, eh? I don’t believe much in this.
9) In brief, this sort of financial standard unit as “fence” will force the clear separation between two economical zones of economical activity, and transaction to pass among. One safe zone is liberated for the real honest and sane economic activators; and the other zone of sociopath monsters devouring each other for the lack of preys from the other safe side, and the unlucky or stupid that got lost to them.
10) I keep conserved note about what the ideal and ethical money is. I had detailed this issue of monetary ethics in my book “unraveling the simplest”, you go and read it there in detail. The gold and silver are not compliant with ethics of the ideal-ethical currency, because its real physical need is much lesser than its availability and storage, their importance is rather cultural-psychological manipulation than real physical need, so their prices are historically subject to fraud of the monopoly and manipulation, likely the rare gems are the same. Here I insisted to reduce their sharing presence to minimum to render the standard financial unit rather fair as most possible, I would love to cancel them completely but to some degree they impose their selves.
11) I want to narrate to you some real painful story from history of Egypt, from the era of the Mameluke. One of their common methods of governance and wealth, in other words to build a civilization, was the direct serfdom. The labors were held in something like concentration camps called “Harah”. They work all day and by end of the day, they toss to them some bread loafs and salt and humiliating them saying “take to live and there is some salt”. For this until today in Egypt we don’t call the bread as “bread in standard Arabic vocabulary”, we call the bread loaf as “live”. The serfdom and slavery are the very common source of wealth for almost all the wealthy civilization, Pharaoh, Greek, Persian empire, Roman empire, Outman empire, Aztec, Soviet nation union, etc, etc, do you want me to count the real cost of the American space shuttle in terms of skull currency and impoverishment allover the world? Oh no, of course, the pride of the liberty lady will be hurt on hearing that horrendous inhuman account, don’t upset the fine lady, be gentleman to the lady of all serial killers. Until today, the Egyptian people used to remind among each other of the brotherhood and friendship in slogan of “we ate together the live and salt”, reminding of the oppressive hard times they passed together. Though that slogan of “live and salt” may inspire some code of ethical justice, but in practice it didn’t mean in fact much more than instigation for solidarity much rather than any ethics. In better precision I could to describe the situation of the humanity, few strong characters with intense evil trend are ever in fight, against, few strong characters with intense goodness trend, among them the average character as majority. The average character is weaker that tends to swim with the river current, if the good won the average character will follow the good, if the evil won he will follow the evil, if left alone without the influence of either likely in average he will be a bit good just due to the individual natural instincts and societal human nature. It was all the times this way. The average character is not bad as much as weak. To be weak or strong; is personal decision in first hand that has an expensive price that most of the humans likely don’t wish to pay or not interested to pay. He ignores that the cheaper choices returns expensive consequences whether in this world or after life that you will pay unwillingly. For this all, I insist that we call this standard financial unit the “salt unit”, and its “hundredth fraction” called “salt grain”, as reminding of the solidarity and perhaps it inspires of some good ethics regardless of how the Egyptians exercise that slogan. I am not talking about the unusual of the January 25 revolution; I am talking about the usual of else. Solidarity without kind ethics is one of the general definitions of organized crime.
12) One “salt unit” is equal to the price of the next list of ten goods divided by hundred, cashed in any whatever conventional official paper currency allover the world, on daily bases:-
01) Sugar —————- > 100 kg
02) Rice —————- > 100 kg
03) Wheat —————- > 150 kg
04) Corn / maize —————- > 150 kg
05) Barley —————- > 250 kg
06) Gold —————- > 0.5 gm
07) Silver —————- > 25 gm
08) Copper —————- > 5 kg
09) Aluminum —————- > 20 kg
10) Steel ————— > 100 kg
Estimate the net price of the aforementioned list, divide it by hundred and you get “one Salt unit”. The salt unit is equal to “100 Salt Grain”, like the dollar is equal to 100 Cents. You can start this standard finance method immediately; it costs nothing and needs nothing to initiate it, only it needs your mind to work a little while this is the bad news about it. Some approximation and tolerance will not hurt in the operations that much if any, that approximation always happens but you didn’t notice or they hide it. Don’t keep the conventional Fiat currency in your hand except for very short run needs and don’t store in them. Yes, don’t store in Gold or silver, variant commodity indices are the best physical values store.
An offer you can’t refuse; made by;
August 7, 2011